Vostro Services and Support
You asked for a complete package. We listened. Vostro™ was created with your small business in mind, which is why Dell offers comprehensive services and support specifically designed for your business. From business hardware and accidental damage protection to installation, trouble-shooting and online PC training options, Dell offers the right support to help keep your business running smoothly.Standard with Every Vostro Desktop
- Easy-to-set-up systems tailored with pre-selected software based on your business needs
- One-year Next-Business-Day On-Site Service after Remote Diagnosis* and Limited Hardware Warranty* Support
- Convenient telephone support and time-saving service for hardware
- Peace of mind with dedicated small business support technicians ready to help you with troubleshooting and repair tools like DellConnect™ *
Optional Support Services
Dell understands you don’t have time to worry about your IT problems. That’s why Dell ProSupport lets you choose the level of service that is right for you.
If you don’t have a full time IT professional on staff, then we recommend Dell ProSupport for End-Users, which goes beyond the hardware protection offered by your basic limited hardware warranty. It offers fast access to highly trained technicians and provides you and your employees with the business support you need, including:
- Fast access to a Dell certified senior-level technician
- More of the "how-to" help you need, including help with popular small business software applications like Microsoft® Office, Quickbooks® , Adobe® Acrobat® and Photoshop® , as well as help configuring simple wired or wireless networks
- A single point of contact when something goes wrong with collaborative support — when the cause of your problem is software or non-Dell hardware, Dell can, with select third-party vendors, act as your single point of contact.
Additional ProSupport Options
You can further customize your support solution by taking advantage of additional Dell ProSupport options such as:
- Keep Your Hard Drive — In the event of a hard drive failure while your hard drive is under warranty, we don't require that you send us your old hard drive in order to send you a new one. We recognize your hard drive contains sensitive data that is crucial to you business, so we let you decide how and when to dispose of it.
- Hard Drive Data Recovery — This service can help recover data for customers who have a failed hard drive and have not backed up their data. We’ll arrange to pick up your failed hard drive and our data protection team will work to recover your data. You can even track the status of your recovery project online.
- Certified Data Destruction — In the event of a disk failure, Dell ProSupport Certified Data Destruction Service can completely wipe your hard drive clean as well as destroy data, provide certification of destruction and dispose of the disk to help you meet your compliance requirements.
Optional Installation and Maintenance Services
Dell’s installation and maintenance services give you the help you need to get your systems up and running as quickly as possible so you can focus on more important business matters.
- On-Site System Setup — Choose custom hardware, software and peripherals for your new PCs, and let Dell professionals install them for you.
- Dell Support Center — Search no more for your services tools. Dell Support Center is one central location that houses the tools you need for making them easy to find and easy to use.
Optional Repair Services
Dell makes it easy to get help fast when your business needs it. All Vostro systems include a standard 1-year parts and labor Limited Hardware Warranty*, with the option to extend it for up to five years.
- Optional Extended Limited Hardware Warranty* — Extends your limited hardware warranty* up to five years to help protect your systems from costly downtime, lost productivity, or high cost of out-of-warranty repairs.
- CompleteCare*™ Accidental Damage Protection* — Provides an easy and flexible repair and replacement service for most accidental damage. Helps you save time, money and resources in the event of an unplanned event such as spills, drops, breakages or electrical surges for up to five years.