Fabric unificato Ethernet di prossima generazione per centri dati da 10 Gb
Progettato per soddisfare le esigenze dei centri dati di prossima generazione, come multisocket ad alta densità, multicore e servizi ottimizzati per macchine virtuali, in cui lo sviluppo irregolare dell'infrastruttura e carichi di lavoro sempre più impegnativi si presentano con grande frequenza.
- Ethernet da 10 Gigabit a bassa latenza e alte prestazioni
- Fabric unificato opzionale con FCoE (Fibre Channel over Ethernet) per consolidamento I/O
- Servizi ottimizzati per macchine virtuali per un migliore utilizzo delle risorse
HighlightsThe Cisco® Nexus™ 5020 Switch provides a unified fabric over 10 Gigabit Ethernet for LAN, SAN, and cluster traffic. This unification enables consolidation and utilization of previously separate infrastructure and cabling, reducing the number of adapters and cables required and eliminating redundant switches. The Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch simplifies cable management, allowing hosts to connect to any network through a unified Ethernet interface.
Optional Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE)
- Straightforward encapsulation of Fibre Channel into Ethernet
- Eliminates the need for separate switches, cabling, adapters, and transceivers for each class of traffic
- Helps dramatically reduce power consumption
Virtual Machine Optimized Services
- The Cisco Nexus 5020 Switch is designed to support virtualization and virtual machine mobility by mapping virtual machines to network profiles, allowing network services to be allocated at per-virtual machine granular¬ity centrally from the unified fabric
- This cohesive capability to move virtual machines and network profiles together eases manageability and increases isolation
- Consistent network and security policies can be enabled centrally over the unified fabric
Cisco SMARTnet Service for Rapid Problem Resolution
Cisco SMARTnet Service is an award-winning technical support service that offers direct, anytime access to Cisco engineers and an extensive range of technical resources. SMARTnet delivers rapid issue resolution, flexible device-by-device coverage, and premium service options to help maximize operational efficiency.
Cisco SMARTnet provides the following:
Dell ProSupportFaster, more reliable support services designed to address the technology challenges you face today. This new support portfolio is focused on your needs, time demands and budgets.
Need professional support services that take care of both you and your employees’ IT needs 7x24? Choose Dell ProSupport to get access to a certified technician in two minutes or less.
Got an IT staff? Choose Dell ProSupport for IT and get tech-to-tech support with Fast-Track Dispatch, along with 7x24 access to Dell-certified technicians.
Dell ProSupport Service Model
Dell ProSupport for End Users
Designed for organizations with limited or no dedicated IT staff.
Dell ProSupport for IT
Next, add Same-Day Response for faster resolution:
Same-Day Response — Ideal for customers using their Dell systems for time-sensitive operations or critical business functions. A Dell-trained technician will arrive onsite within 4 hours after problem determination, depending on location, to help get your system back in operation as rapidly as possible.
Basic Hardware Warranty
Customization and Set-Up