Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

3 Posts

May 10th, 2020 00:00

AW2521H, G-Sync issue, alt tab

Here's what happens:

I have the AW2521H set to 240Hz with overdrive set to extreme with G-Sync enabled and the latest Nvidia drivers.  

If I'm playing a game and I alt tab out of the game, G-Sync stops working a I get terrible ghosting and artifacts.  If I then go into the Nvidia control panel and turn G-Sync off and then back on it starts working again. However, I cannot alt tab out of a game or it will stop working again and I have to reset again to fix.

This is difficult as I go in and out to change channels in Discord.

Any idea how to fix this so it doesnt constantly stop working?  Do I have a defective panel?

Thanks!

3 Posts

May 10th, 2020 10:00

Here's what happens:

I have the AW2521H set to 240Hz with overdrive set to extreme with G-Sync enabled and the latest Nvidia drivers.  

If I'm playing a game and I alt tab out of the game, G-Sync stops working a I get terrible ghosting and artifacts.  If I then go into the Nvidia control panel and turn G-Sync off and then back on it starts working again. However, I cannot alt tab out of a game or it will stop working again and I have to reset again to fix.

This is difficult as I go in and out to change channels in Discord.

Any idea how to fix this so it doesnt constantly stop working?  Do I have a defective panel?

Thanks!

No Events found!