DrKey
2 Bronze

Re: Aurora R11, brand new, getting a lot of BSOD

I tried everything until Sunday evening when it crashed again and this time it didn't come up. I also tried to unplug the power cable multiple times but pressing the power button was only turning the light on case on and nothing else. Then I went sleep and the day after I was able to turn it on. This thing is crazy, I'm quite sure it's the motherboard. I even reinstalled Win10 from scratch but it didn't help, it must be a hardware problem. Right now I can't run any game, it crashes after few minutes.

So I contacted Dell and told them what's happening and they said I'll get a new machine since it's not clear what the problem is. I assume they will take their time to find it out. The technician was very kind and told me that someone will get in touch with me today via email. So now I just hope to get new PC asap since I already waited 6 weeks to get this one. Thank you anyway for all your suggestions.

markburv
4 Tellurium

@DrKey 

I hope your new machine comes soon and I hope it works this time, I expect it will take a few weeks although I have no idea really, always had my Alenwares work out of the box, keeping my for you.

Keep us posted

2 Bronze

I had a similar experience with the R11. It turned out to be the wireless network adapter. Disabled it and the problem went away completely. Enabled it again and started getting BSOD. 

0 Kudos