Start a Conversation

Unsolved

B

2 Posts

December 18th, 2021 15:00

Aurora Ryzen R10 FX Lights not working

Hello!

I updated to Windows 11 awhile ago.  I did a routing update yesterday, and afterwards my FX lights (Ring and alien head) are stuck on light blue.  I can't dim them, turn them off, or change the color with a theme.  I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Alienware OC center, and updated the awcc controls.  Still stuck in the same boat.  Anyone else experiencing this?  I love this computer and would like to get the lights working properly again.  Never had them on blue, so it's strange that they are stuck on that.

HALP!

396 Posts

Blue is the default color...when AWCC acts up, the color always reverts to blue.

I only use AWCC for controlling the color on my R9 (Windows 11) and in the past a few versions of AWCC didn't know it was on a Alienware computer and left the lights blue, but lately things have been fine.  So I can only suggest that you make sure all of your AWCC components are the latest version.

Oddly, I've found AWCC related updates on the Alienware driver site, Windows 11 updates and of course Microsoft store updates.  So it is very possible that perhaps you are missing one.

6 Professor

• 

6.4K Posts

Please follow this tutorial step by step: Reinstall AWCC 

2 Posts

December 19th, 2021 19:00

I did this twice and still the same issue.  I definitely happened after the latest windows update.  I guess I'll hold out and see if it gets fixed soon.  I've had Windows 11 too long, to have the option of rolling it back now.  Oof.  Thanks for the help!  

No Events found!