Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

2 Posts

January 6th, 2019 16:00

Aurora R7, Final Fantasy XV and Warhammer Vermintide 2

On my receipt, I've have it listed that I get a free download of the two games listed above with the purchase of qualifying products (being the computer base and custom parts), but to this day, I have not found a single indication as to where to claim these games. I know this offer expired on the 30th of Oct., but I have spent all month since I received the computer to figure out how to get these games. I've called Support, I've looked on Google, and I'm told there's some Master Key I'm suppose to use to log in to the Intel Starter Pack thing. I was never made aware about any of this on any source whatsoever.

Now I would just put the issue off if it was something minuscule, but the two games listed above are pretty pricey and worthwhile. I don't want to miss out on something that I had absolutely no control over. If I'm not technically able to get these products, I need some sort of reparation because the fact that I've gotten no notice about what this Master Key thing was whatsoever and no support is beyond ridiculous. I still keep my receipt just to prove that I was suppose to get these games.

Item No. 800-BBKV: Free download of Final Fantasy XV and Warhammer Vermintide 2 with purchase of qualifying products

9 Legend

• 

12.3K Posts

January 6th, 2019 17:00

2 Posts

January 6th, 2019 18:00

I've seen this page before numerous times and every time I read it, I'm still completely baffled.

I bought my computer from Dell (the reseller), custom built, and the processor is an Intel-based device (i7 series). I got the computer, keyboard and mouse, and literally nothing else besides the base console. The item receipt specifically tells me with participating products purchased, I get these two games, and based on all of the things I've purchased, I should've gotten some sort of indicator on this stuff.

This master key nonsense, I have LITERALLY never heard anything about it before, nor I was told I was suppose to register to specific websites besides the ones that I was e-mailed about from Dell. I've got nothing from Intel.

So, did I seriously get cheated out $80 worth of software that was never explained to me in the first place or what? If that's the case, this is horrible and disgraceful management. This incompetence explains why I had to open up my computer when I first got the system because the internal HDD was unplugged. (I don't know if that's the norm for a computer, but I've never had it on any other computers I got.)

3 Apprentice

• 

4.4K Posts

January 7th, 2019 13:00

Hi @Jrams,

Send me a private message with the Service Tag so I can review your case. 

2 Intern

• 

402 Posts

January 15th, 2019 03:00

I had to call Dell support in order to get my game vouchers.  Took them a few days, but they finally contacted me.  In the end, they had to generate a new key for me to download the games.

No Events found!