Start a Conversation

Unsolved

E

20 Posts

July 6th, 2020 13:00

Ordering with Dell

Hello,

First, I would like to say that I normally don't write on forums or reviews, but this experience was both frustrating and troublesome.

I've placed an order for Alienware Aurora R11 on June 28, 2020 and expected delivery on Aug 6th, 2020. On July 6th, I've received an email from Dell stating that my order was cancelled. In that email, there wasn't any explanation, just a simple order cancellation that I didn't do. I contacted order support chat several times, which took a pretty waiting time. Employees in support chats were no help at all. It felt like they don't care about customers and had little efforts in their work. In addition, it also feels like their employees are taking forever to reply to simple questions, like they are stalling and wasting time. When I asked why they cancelled my order, one person told me that parts were out of stock. Another person told me that theres a duplicate order. Good to know that Dell Chat support is lying. Another chat support told me to contact sale department for this issue. This is unbelievable.

On July 6th, I've placed another order for Alienware Aurora R11 and expected delivery date is Aug 13th. This is a huge inconvenience as the price were cheaper on June 28th and my estimate delivery was Aug 6th. From this, I've lost money, time, and trust in Dell support. Also, I ordered Alienware monitor and it is current shipped. This means that I will have a monitor but no PC. I've also seen many reviews or forums about Dell's order process from years ago. It seems like this issue is ongoing and never fixed. 

2.2K Posts

July 6th, 2020 14:00

@ECJoker19 :

Also, I ordered Alienware monitor and it is current shipped. This means that I will have a monitor but no PC.

There's another person raging on this forum because he's left hugging a Dell monitor while his dreams of an Alienware Aurora never materialized. It's past the 30 days return period of the monitor and he's stuck in a limbo. Beware...

20 Posts

July 6th, 2020 14:00

No, thats not the point. Nice of you to point that out. The point is that Dell cancelled my order without any explanation. This is a huge set back. Im not raging, Im simply putting on what I experienced as a customer.

No Events found!