Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

G

June 9th, 2018 11:00

X51-R3, freezing

Here are my specs:gtx 960 2gb,i7 6700k,512gb SSD and 1,81tb HDD(windows 10) .the problem:I experience reoccurring freezes. my PC freezes unexpectedly while I the screen freezes,I have confirmed that in the background everything works.when it freezes and crashes a loud buzzing sound can be heard as well as the sound when a new device is connected to windows.it usually happens after 15 minutes of gaming or less.i have already run the ePSA diagnostics test and the 4300.19 alert pops up.i tried googling it but I found nothing

Also nothing is overclocked

I have tried everything but no matter what I do it won't work.

I have also come to the conclusion that it's not because of high temperatures (the GPU tops at 70).

Something also important:ater the crash , I have to unplug the power cable in order for it to shut down.also,when booting up again,windows 10 displays a notification that says:dispay driver failed to start in windows 10 and before you ask,I have the latest displays drivers,and the graphics card drivers

3 Apprentice

• 

4.4K Posts

June 12th, 2018 10:00

Hi @Giannos18,

Send me a private message with the Service Tag so I can assist you further. 

2 Posts

September 5th, 2018 04:00

Hello again.@alienware-Eimy .You said I should send you a direct message.is it possible to send a private message through this forum and if so how or should I message the Alienware support via twitter thanks in advance

No Events found!