Highlighted
R3sid3nt
1 Nickel

Alien Command Centre, error on install, and giving me the wrong version ?? (Alienware Aurora R4 ALX)

Long story short, my water cooler died a few days ago so I now have a corsair H80i and using Corsair Link to monitor temperatures and fan speeds. I did a fresh install onto my new SSD yesterday and I have been installing all the drivers and applications I need and they have all installed fine. I went onto Dell support and drivers where I put in my service tag and I brought up my model which is an: Alienware Aurora R4 late 2011 model, ALX case. When I download Alien Command Centre it installs but at the end has errors and updates it to a different version. but what I actually does is change it for an earlier model. which throws up a load of error messages, these are the same as I seen when it was installing.... I tired to upload an image through options but.. it doesn't seems to work :L https://www.tumblr.com/blog/r3sid3nt Does anyone know where I can download the actual version of Command centre I need, or is there a way I can fix this ?? Cheers Rhys p.s. I have tried updating it through the command centre but it says it is up to date
0 Kudos
1 Reply
R3sid3nt
1 Nickel

RE: Alien Command Centre, error on install, and giving me the wrong version ?? (Alienware Aurora R4 ALX)

Sorry about it coming out as one huge paragraph it was spaced but... it seems it wanted to ignore that :L
0 Kudos