Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 22nd, 2016 15:00

Alienware 15 R2 dock for external monitor/keyboard/mouse

I have and Alienware 15 R2, any suggests for a docking station for connecting an external monitor / mouse / keyboard / speakers?

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

April 25th, 2016 09:00

Hi, 

You could type "docking stations" on the search bar from the Dell site. It will show the available docking stations that offer for laptops. There is also an Alienware graphics amplifier that is fully supported with the Alienware 15 R2. Aside from it being a graphics amplifier, it also works like a docking station. 

1 Message

May 10th, 2016 15:00

Hello,

I have exactly the same question. By the way, thanks for the tip to use the search bar. That's exactly what I expect from tech support.

Obviously I did the search.  Search result returns 20+ items. Then you need to click each item, then you need to click 'compatibility list, then check if Alienware 15 R2 is present and again and again....  After 5 checks I gave up. So maybe try on Alienware 15 R2 product page? No luck. Only amplifier is listed.

So could you please tell which precisely model of docking station is suitable for Alienware 15R2 that meets all criteria mentioned in the original question?

Pawel

No Events found!