Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 23rd, 2010 18:00

Alienware Binder with new MX-15 laptop

My husband purchased an Alienware desktop a few years ago and it came with a nice black binder with info about the system.  Doesn't Alienware provide this anymore? 

39 Posts

March 24th, 2010 08:00

my M15X is currently in the build stage - as soon as I get it I will let you know what comes with it, (I did see a review with a picture of a black leather(ette?) folder holding the recovery disks, manuals etc..)

372 Posts

March 24th, 2010 09:00

As late as Aug 2009 they did, after that I can't say.

91 Posts

March 24th, 2010 12:00

its not like it use to be. the binder was awesome. came with a cool hard plastic ID card with your name on it and all your info. alienware made it more personal so you felt they cared about their clients.

now that dell owns them they just give you a HUGE manual with pointless information in it on how to run your computer.. im pretty sure everyone who owns an alienware already knows lots about computers...

- Old binder

- new binder. dont have an inside photo but it pretty much just looks like a phone book...... its about one inch thick of paper...

39 Posts

March 24th, 2010 13:00

Wow - I do like the old binder much more than the "car manual" one that it appears I will get :o(

2 Posts

March 24th, 2010 17:00

Thank you everyone for your info, Mark, thank you for the photos, my husband had the original binder (the nice one)  I was really hoping mine would come with the same one, what a disappointment the new one is ):

Sam

91 Posts

March 24th, 2010 21:00

i got 2 binders (old version) in perfect condition

5 Posts

July 29th, 2013 11:00

I'd like to buy one of these Alienware leather bound binders...hit me up if you have one for sale. Thanks.
Email id removed per privacy policy>

No Events found!