Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 21st, 2012 14:00

Alienware Fan Problems

Hey guys i have the x51 i5 model and on the back where the fan is,It sounds like a bee flying by you like bzzzzz and when i look in the back there are little blue flashing lights inide the machine whenever i touch the back of the machine please help i dont know if this is normal or what! PLEASE HELP

June 21st, 2012 14:00

Hi, that buzzing sound you hear can be cause by electricity and it's perfectly normal, unless it's louder than usual. You can fix that by doing a power drain (Turn off computer, disconnect the AC Adapter, press the power button for about 20 seconds - the computer is not expected to turn on, reconnect the AC Adapter)

I really didn't understand this part: " when i look in the back there are little blue flashing lights inide the machine whenever i touch the back of the machine." could you elaborate a little please?

I'll wait for your response.

June 21st, 2012 16:00

Ok 1st thanks for responding and 2nd on the back of the pc you can see inside of it kinda and it looks like blue leds are lighting up

June 22nd, 2012 12:00

yes, that is the hard drive led, it's blue and you can see it thru the little holes in the back . That's completely normal; nothing to worry about.

June 22nd, 2012 18:00

1 More thing the alien head isnt turning,I dont know if it is brokon or what can you please help me this is my last worry!

No Events found!