Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

January 30th, 2015 20:00

Alienware M17x Issues

There are multiple issues going on in my system , and if you see the details 15 services has been already done but i didn't get any solution on this. Your senior escalation team member - Mr. Bharat Kumar is looking in this case but he also failed to resolve the issue , he offered me a credit note but i want a system , not a cash , i am very much frustated from dell services from last 2 months, now i don't want to continue with dell any more , so if it is possible please replace my system and close my service contract. I will never ask dell to provide a system service , i know Bharat is on very high level and he even don't know how to talk with a customer , as i am requesting for a service part and he continuously talking with in a loud voice , i warned him but he continued , and i have to listen because i don't have any option , even i don't have any written proof of your service , i can't move to court. multiple times i asked him to provide me a email id on which i can contact him , but he didn't.

i agree that dell has provided me a multiple replacements , but its a heavy machine and if i am going to work on it , definitely some day there will be a fault , its a machine not a god. that's why i had paid you for service contracts , i received this system in jan 2013 and till 24th of november 2014 i never asked for a service , but now i have a genuine issues in this system, which can be seen in my services created by dell, and every time your Regional manager of Chandigarh has reported that there is a issues in this system and it is not resolved, then what is the solution?

i Asked for a replacement , but Mr. Bharat has denied , i asked to let me have a word with his senior or provide me a email id where i can appeal but he denied. ,

One more thing - Every call is not a Fake Call, there are some genuine Customers who really suffers because of of some fake Calls

Hope Dell Will Listen me and Provide me a best service to his 10 years old customer.

Warm Regards

Nikhilesh sharma

No Responses!
No Events found!