Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 26th, 2015 14:00

Alienware RUDE/WORST Customer Service where do i COMPLAINT

I have the worst service ever, I am now regretting making this purchase with Dell

I purchased an Alienware 17R2 in March, First unit arrived with bad screen bleeding and hdd ticking noise, I was offered an exchange and after another wait of 2 weeks i get my 2nd unit

After testing the 2nd unit it doesnt have the same problem as the 1st unit but much worst, the unit is Thermal Throttling every 2 minutes as you can see from screenshot below

When the throttle happens the FPS in game drop from 110 to 20 and it happen so frequent that make the game not playable at all

I was offered to get a tech to replace parts but its not acceptable as i just got this unit and i dont want a refurbished part for the new laptop that i paid almost $5000 for it

Upon speaking to Technical support they sent a request to exchange last week, I continuously provide them with the throttle issue statistic and screenshot

After few follow up an agent named Cesar contacted me and said he will call be back with Resolution, So i asked him by meaning resolution is that in regards of the exchange as resolution it could BE that sending a tech to replace parts

So the agent just replied "If you want to wwait then wait otherwise its up to you"

WHOA!!! what type of answer is that to a Customer? before asking second question he said "OK Thank you Byeee"

It really sounded Sarcastic

So i called in Customer service to complaint, Was asked all the details and when requesting to speak to manager i was refused to, I was ended up put on hold --->>> COLD Transfer which reach to Technical Support

Explained to the agent i need to speak to Manager to complaint -->>> after begging enough --->>> COLD Transfer reached Premium Care department for Latitude

Speaking to Premium CARE department at the end i was told they do not support Alienware and need to transfer to me Technical Support ( REALLY!!!!???)

I feel i am being CHEATED

6 Posts

May 26th, 2015 15:00

for to attach Screenshot

1 Attachment

118 Posts

May 27th, 2015 15:00

With all due respect, I am not sure that this is the proper place to find a resolution for your problem.  I have posted a link below with contact information for Dell.  I wish you the best and hope that you find a solution.

www.dell.com/.../Contact-Information

6 Posts

May 27th, 2015 15:00

My issue is like funny for everybody, everytime i call dell there is no resolution and its not going anywhere, Is there an Executive email i can send my problem to? so should i launch a consumer complaint. anybody ?

No Events found!