Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

April 26th, 2013 16:00

Alienware Tactx Keyboard's key replacement

Hello everyone,

Is there any other source than EBay where I could buy replacement keys for my Alienware tactx keyboard? My spacebar got accidently broken and it is a pain to use it at the moment.

If similar topic was already made please redirect me there (couldn't find any). Cheers for replies.

Community Manager

• 

54.3K Posts

June 7th, 2013 08:00

KocikPL,

Is there any other source than EBay where I could buy replacement keys for my Alienware tactx keyboard?
* No. We do not sell the keys. We only replace the whole keyboard if still under the Dell warranty period. Contact Dell UK Order support. Give them your Dell order number so they can check the warranty end date.

3.3K Posts

April 26th, 2013 22:00

Hi KocikPL,

We might need to replace the complete keyboard as Its difficult to find a single key to be replaced.

May I know the system model so that I can help you better?

If the warranty on the computer has expired, below link would help you in contacting expired warranty services (this is for US based customers):

http://dell.to/4LOBWi

Awaiting your response!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 27th, 2013 05:00

Hi Dell-Rajesh,

I am using my Alienware tacx keyboard on non-dell systems. I was trying to use glue on my spacebar so i guess that warranty has expired cause of that.

I live in United Kingdom.

What could I do in this matter? 

Thank you for replying.  

3.3K Posts

May 1st, 2013 02:00

Hi KocikPL,

Kindly private message the service tag, I shall review your case and take it forward.

To private message click on my user name and click “Start conversation”.

Awaiting your response!

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

June 7th, 2013 04:00

Unfortunately this staff member did not bothered to answer me after long time. I am simply getting ignored despite his activity. I was really pleased with Dell's products however it is very discouraging when seeing so poor customer service. I was considering buying Alienware PC of you but after my experience i am loosing my motivation. MAY any other staff member help me with this problem?

No Events found!