Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 13th, 2012 03:00

Alienware X51 Compatible Video Cards

All I want is for people to post a Video card that's going to work straight out of the box. I don't want to be playing with the bios i don't want to be undervolting (maybe overclocking that's all ways a good thing). I just want a Card i can put Straight in the unit with worries about CPU and GPU Temp. I bought a GTX 560 Non TI and it overheats. So Please if there's a particular Card that work with no adjustments other than MSI Afterburner and software like that POST!! POST!! POST!!. For Example future Cards like the GTX 660-670........P.S The GTX 555 is not that bad of a card Plays real well but for Future Reference i need to know if any card does exist or will exist......?????

August 13th, 2012 10:00

Hmmm I bought the EVGA GTX 560 (non-ti) and I get 31 - 35 idle temps. The max temps I got after playing The Darkness 2, all settings on high, was 85c, and the fan was noticable, but I did not experience any problems with the game, even at 85c. I started to use a small house fan in the back of pc to help cool, but the card has not over heated for me or caused me any system crashes. I know there are different versions of the GTX 560 depending on who makes it.

No Events found!