Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 14th, 2014 14:00

Aurora-R4 Power Supply Dead

MY R4 that is almost one year old today of all days (Tax day) has a dead Power supply.

So after playing the game in the Web CS chat and then on hold for about 2 hours I finally get a Tech that tells me My warranty that covers the parts and Repair, and Next day service for the parts will require that a tech come to my home to swap the Power supply.!! What ?   Not only do i live in a very Remote area, But There is no such qualified tech here except me. 

I have been buying Dell machines since Dell first went online.. I have about 12 Dell Computers now.  This Alienware R4 will be my last. 

Dells Customer service has gotten so bad I cannot ever recommend a Dell Computer to anyone ever again..  They Like to lie and Deceive you..   Turns out My Next day repair warrenty seems to be a lie as they will no longer just send me the parts i need for the broken machine..   Thus  I cannot file my Taxes on time.. Thus Dell SUCKS

1.8K Posts

April 14th, 2014 16:00

Hello thewbg,

Please send me a private message with your Service Tag, contact information and link to this thread and I'll gladly look into your case.

No Events found!