Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 19th, 2016 17:00

Blinking Yellow Light...

I have already shipped my Alienware Alpha desktop computer back to you guys to be repaired once. I received it today with a note telling me that you guys had fixed the problem and tested it before shipping it back to me and that I worked fine. Upon receiving the computer I set it all up, played on the computer for an hour or two and then turned it off because I wouldn't be using it much for the rest of the day. Then when plans changed I went back to the computer to turn it back on and play it for a bit and I got the YELLOW FLASHING LIGHT AGAIN. I received this issue within two weeks of having it and the solution you guys gave me worked for a week. It took a week and a half to get it to you and back. I am fairly displeased with my product so far. The light flashes in sequences of 5 and if I have to ship it back again I will but my satisfaction so far is little to none.  

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

February 25th, 2016 13:00

Hi, 

We are very sorry to hear about this inconvenience. If you require hardware assistance, send me your Service Tag in a PM. 

No Events found!