Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

March 4th, 2013 14:00

Broadcom after POST

Hi all,

I purchased a new original MoBo, and i found i have a strange screen after the BIOS screen, like the one below. Simply i can't figure it out what's this periferic.

Could anyone help me how to fix this issue? How to erase it?

1537.foto.JPG

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

March 7th, 2013 07:00

Hi Legolas_,

Thank you for your reply and for providing the picture description. I suggest you to check the data, power connections to the SSD and if it is detected in the BIOS.  You may also load BIOS defaults and check if the system boots properly and let me know about your findings.

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

March 5th, 2013 02:00

Hi Legolas_,

It can be annoying when the system fails to boot after replacing the motherboard. I suggest you to change the first boot device in the BIOS to the hard drive from the network card and check if the system boots into Windows. Please follow the steps provided below for change the setting:

1. Restart the system and start tapping F2 at the Dell logo.
2. Navigate to the “Boot Configuration Features” menu.
3. Change the 1st Boot Device to the hard drive on the computer.
4. Save the settings and restart the computer.

7103.Boot_config1.jpg

Please let me know about your findings

83 Posts

March 5th, 2013 13:00

Hi Mr. Rajath N,

thx for your advice, now i disabled the third voice in the row (Network) but despite this try, nothing seems change. Should i try different settings?

1261.foto (1).JPG

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

March 11th, 2013 07:00

Hi Legolas_, unfortunately we have not received feedback from you on this topic. If you need continued support, please respond to my message. Other community members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread.

83 Posts

March 11th, 2013 08:00

Hi,

sorry i'm late. Ok, to solve my issue i simply set Original default in bios, then save and restart. Now everything is fine. Thx 4 your support Mr. Rajath N.

4 Operator

• 

1.8K Posts

March 12th, 2013 07:00

Hi Legolas_,

Thank you for your reply and I am glad to know that the issue has been resolved.

No Events found!