Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 13th, 2013 03:00

Command Center for Aurora 7500

I just picked up this beast of a computer and after searching the net for hours trying to find out the model and if it should have LED lights or not, it should. I have none. The Alien head on the door is missing the bulb but the LED lights that I should have on the front grill are not on. When I open her up I can see a really bright red light coming off the bottom left corner of the mobo but no lights can been seen on the outside. Pretty much I need to find the Command Center for my computer Aurora 7500 it's the one with the AMD 64. Every image I've seen of my computer shows the lights in the front grill and in the Alien head. So where can I find the drivers for it? Dell's website has been no help at all every link I find sends me to a page saying sorry try again later.

EDIT. When I do happen to find one I get a error message 1633 something about my processor. When I go in to my system properties it says AMD Hammer Family processor model unknown. Is there a way I can get my computer to  I guess read my processor?

8 Wizard

• 

17K Posts

May 13th, 2013 11:00

All Pre-Dell Alienware support should go to Legacy Alienware Support. In the black leather binder that
came with your system there is a plastic card in the front inside sleeve. Call
866-287-6727, give them your account number off of the plastic card.
Email:

EMEA = cer_aw@dell.com
Americas = support@alienware.com
Australia = anzlegacysupport@Dell.com

Drivers:
http://support.alienware.com/Support_Pages/Restricted_Pages/driver_downloads.aspx

They will need the following
information -
Name:
Address:
Phone:
System Model:
Issue
Description:
Alienware Account Number:
Alienware Order
Number:
Issue:
Troubleshooting done:

Since none of us really have those machines, I think there are better forums on the net for help.

No Events found!