Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 29th, 2013 18:00

Intel HD3000/4000 Primary surface test failure

Hi Guyz,

Since  Alienautopsy updated itself the primary surface test fails on Intel's HD3000 and 4000 graphics. I got both the R1 and R2. Error code:WVC07-LTD.Anybody has the same problem?There are no performance issues whatsoever and PBC didn't report any problems. Can anyone give me a hint what it is?

Cheerz

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

July 29th, 2013 19:00

Hi bullock_6970,

I would like to know when the above mentioned message pops-up. Also provide the screen shot of the error message.

To make sure the hardware components are working as designed, I suggest that you run diagnostics.  Refer to the following link for assistance.

http://dell.to/OUGnqT

Reply with the status.

July 30th, 2013 00:00

7532.Autopsy_Test_Report.PNG

Hi Sajutha,

Thanx 4 ur fast response.I have the M14XR2 with me now.I ran Dell online diagnostics + Autopsy's PC checkup when I had the same error code WVC07-LTD on Intel HD 4000 graphics Primary surface test.No issues  reported on PSA.

The computer runs fine when gaming or watching movies.Latest drivers installed,system up to date.

Enclosed the onscreen image of system history ,however the OS language is hungarian ,sorry.

As you see I tried to rerun the full test every 5 days when something came into my mind  worth changing to resolve the issue,

No luck so far.

All the best

bullock_6970

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

August 1st, 2013 21:00

Hi bullock_6970,

I am checking with my internal team with regards to this issue.  I will keep you posted ASAP.

Community Manager

• 

3.3K Posts

August 6th, 2013 03:00

Hi bullock_6970.

I would like to know on which test you get the error code WVC07-LTD.
Please click on the below link and run test on video card:

http://dell.to/11GelRo   

Under ‘Hardware’ from the listed components under ‘Diagnostic Selector’ select ‘Video card’ and then click on ‘Run Diagnostics’. Follow on screen instruction to run the test and reply to this post with the status to assist you further.

Run the test for both Video card and Video card Stress test.

Also provide the screen shot of the error message window

No Events found!