Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

June 3rd, 2013 21:00

M17X R3 Video card upgrade

I was wondering what it would cost to trade in my 6870m, and get a 7970m/8970m or 680m/680mx maybe even a 780m.
Also my laptop hardware button strip has started lifting off the chassis and was wondering how much would it be to get a replacement for that too.
I originally sent this to alienwareupgrades@dell.com about a week ago and have had no call no message nothing.

June 4th, 2013 09:00

We don't usually buy components, we have no trade in policy. But you can try selling it online.

Not sure about what hardware button strip you are referring to, is it the one that has the eject, wireless and such? On top of the keyboard.

June 5th, 2013 03:00

yes that's the part, by any chance would you know the prices to get any of the options i stated in the post?

June 5th, 2013 10:00

Send us an e-mail to AWSocialMedia@dell.com, we'll get you the information you need.

June 12th, 2013 17:00

I sent the email a week ago and i still have no response...... why is it taking so long. I have dealt with a ton of other companies and this has too be one of the slowest response times ever, if i emailed asus i would have received an email in probably the next hour or 2 at max

June 13th, 2013 07:00

Sorry about that, I will take care of the issue myself. Send me a private message (add me as a friend then start a conversation). I'll help you out.

No Events found!