Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

July 11th, 2017 08:00

Razer Tiamat + Aurora R4 no bass?

Hello together,

I have an Alienware Aurora R4 (from October 14) and bought a Razer Tiamat recently. It seems the Aurora does have all the plugs for the Tiamat but there is absolutely no bass (I can hear everything else pretty clear).

Does somebody else have the same issues or knows a solution? Which are the drivers I need to install? Is there a problem or an incompatibility between the Razer drivers and the Sound Blaster Recon 3di drivers?

My external subwoofer speakers do have bass, so I am wondering where the problem lies.

Thanks in advance!

6 Posts

Configured the Speakers/Headspeakers and disabled full-range speakers. Bass is now working ... somehow funny.

i am not familiar with your Razer Headset Model, but my old Razer Kraken 7.1 Headset Settings can be adjusted via Razer Synapse. maybe you need something similar. Razer Synapse is actually Driver DRM. you can only use the Synapse Equalizer if you have an active Razer User Account which is the Reason why i don't use Razer Stuff anymore.

8 Wizard

• 

17K Posts

July 11th, 2017 09:00

Carbon Based Lifeform wrote:

Razer Synapse is actually Driver DRM. you can only use the Synapse Equalizer if you have an active Razer User Account 

Pretty lame on their part. Sounds like they are overly protective of that driver code.

July 11th, 2017 11:00

i know, right? i was shocked when i installed the Software for the first Time. i thought there is a Way around it but nope. you need this Account. you can go Offline later but you have to Log In first. Ridiculous.

No Events found!