Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 10th, 2011 20:00

Still waiting

Placed my order in February and have been told repeatedly that it is coming but it never arrives. Every week it gets delayed another week. They never return emails and hang up when I call. Where the hell can I leave a warning for other people to avoid business with this company or at least get them to deliver their product?

431 Posts

April 11th, 2011 08:00

get your money back while you still can.

35 Posts

April 11th, 2011 12:00

Why would you suggest to get  money back?  It's just a shipment delay.

TheBatdad - Shipment of my system was delayed too, but I did receive it eventually of course. It was difficult waiting and waiting - checking the website few times a day...I can empathize. What I did was I contacted my sales person several times - both by phone and by email. Each time he got back to me with more information. Once it shipped there were other delays, and I got UPS involved in tracking, and for a week both Alienware and UPS were calling me at home and leaving me messages etc. I had a good response from both of them.

My advise is to be patient, and call your sales person. If you dont get a response from your particular sales person, check their email signatures for their supervisor and escalate to them. If you cant get ahold of them, call the general sales number (the one you used to purchase the system) and tell them you cant  get any response from your salesperson and to get someone else.

I feel I must say this, as there is a lot of discontent on this board.

I have had great support all around from Alienware/Dell. I recently had a problem with my side door, and I got to a Technical support person through the Alienware technical support number in like 5 minutes and they are sending out a new door right away. No fuss no muss. I have no issues with Alienware or Dell. The system is great - fast - looks cool - and I am totally happy with it. Sales and Technical support have treated me very well. I suspect most people are in this category.

April 11th, 2011 12:00

I am goona haver to agree with TKD.  I have has great service and support.  Granted it takes a bit of patience and understanding, but hey within a week I had a new motherboard and hard drive installed from an on-site technicain.

Realize that the person you are talking to is not responsible for your specific problem and they do want to help you if you let them.  Good luck to all.

No Events found!