Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 19th, 2012 11:00

Why Alienware stop giving alien hat and leather manual????

Why Alienware stop giving alien hat and leather manual as a gift????

Is that because it more costly?

Is someone can answer my question?

3 Posts

June 19th, 2012 20:00

Be glad you got you comp ordered mine on 5/31 they have postponed my order 2 times now we get it maybe on the 26th.

501 Posts

June 20th, 2012 01:00

If it's any consolation, the manual was bound in plastic (fake leather). The cap isn't anything special either so you aren't really missing out. What matters is the machine itself.

5 Posts

June 20th, 2012 01:00

looks like it was a switch when they went to Dell.  The branding stuff has gone out, they also used to have a "ghost" alien head on the packaging of the Tac X mouse wich is now gone....gotta cut expenssinge where you can at least the prices are fairly good

7 Posts

June 20th, 2012 07:00

Okay, now i know why alienware didn't give a alien hat again as gift. but, why they want to remove alienware brand and switch to dell?

17 Posts

June 22nd, 2012 07:00

Not sure why they stopped giving out the hat. If I guessed it would be the fact that they spend money putting it in every new order and no one ever wears it.  I miss the nicely bound manual though.

You misunderstood what he meant when McEinstein said they went to Dell.  He was referring to the fact that Alienware is now owned by Dell.  They aren't going to stop using the Alienware Brandname

No Events found!