Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 19th, 2015 18:00

Worst support ever

since the last 2 month i live a real nightmare with dell and todays it's enought!

after trying to repair my aw mx18r2  3 times (each time it take 4-5 days and i have complet care and next buiseness day support!) they finaly decide to replace it and now i understand peoples who say dell tech support are liars and dont care about custumers!

since the begining my eta is 29 sept and the orders have been place the 28 sept!

since the last two weeks when i tried to know what append with my system its only wrong informations or lies !!!

sometime the tech dont know why it take so long , the other time its parts number in database who wasnt correct , but the more frustrating issue was last friday 16 october the tech told me that my system will be ship on monday (today the 19 october ) at 17:30 i receive an email (the 2nd) telling me my system is now on production .... so i open the chat windows and start chatting with agent asking why i receive a on production email and not a expidited email ... after checking and checking he finaly came back telling me there was a Back order with one part (he dont know wich part so if he cannt who can????) when i ask why is coworker tell me my system will be ship on monday he say he apologized for the mistake , since 2 weeks its only lies, apologize , dont know, , i keep all chat sessions and its very pathetic !

i work as an it tech since 18 years , own my Cie about 6 years work with HP, Lenovo , Dell and some others and i never been so insulted and upset as Dell threat they're custumer ! 

NO MORE DELL FOR EVER !!!!

No Responses!
No Events found!