Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 17th, 2012 23:00

X51 lights change during gameplay

Well this is not a problem actually it's a cool feature i came across which i was not aware of 

Im playing the witcher 2 enhanced edition and i have my x51 lights set to "light blue" when i launch the game it switches all the lighting to gold/yellow (in theme with the witchers medallion colour offcourse) Then during gameplay if you die all the lights on the x51 turn red.

No other game has support for this that i know of, did anyone know about this?

501 Posts

April 18th, 2012 02:00

Yes, there are several games with support for AlienFX lighting. A comprehensive list can be found somewhere on the notebookreview forum. I wish there were many more. I found they worked with Dungeon Siege III and Sacred but I do think a more exciting profile should be created because as it stands, games launch in blue or gold. Once you start playing, all the time your health is good they remain green. Get low on health and they turn yellow. Get close to dying or dead and they turn red. Nothing special IMO.

When you consider what can be achieved with the Winamp plugin it is clear that the AlienFX controller is capable of doing so much more!

No Events found!