January 21st, 2016 17:00

alienware 2015 windows 10 usb issue

New Bitmap Image (2).jpg

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

January 27th, 2016 09:00

Hi, 

So you are currently running Windows 10 correct? Try flashing the system Bios to the latest version, click here for the Bios download link (this Bios version is for the Alienware 15 R1). After doing this, check Device Manager again to confirm if it still shows the error. 

7 Technologist

• 

4.4K Posts

January 22nd, 2016 10:00

Hi,

To better assist you, please confirm your Alienware model name/revision. Also, do you receive this error when trying to connect a certain USB device?

January 22nd, 2016 19:00

hi,

this is my model 

Alienware 15

Service Tag:<ADMIN NOTE: Service tag removed per privacy policy>| Express Service Code: <ADMIN NOTE: Express service code removed per privacy policy>

error come when i plug my usb that is kingston DTSE9 16gb pen drive......when i plug in it works fine for few mins  then this error come and usb disconnects.....usb works fine on my brother laptop and computer...its worked fine when i newly upgraded to windows 10 but at that time there was interrogation mark on usb driver but worked fine after windows self updates and driver installation from dell support center this happened..... i also use other usb flash drive its 32gb it work fine for few min but after that speed drops from 29mb/s to 5mb/s or 2 mb/s

February 26th, 2016 05:00

usb issue has been fixed but now i got temp issue in a06...........in A00 temp were 69-84 while gaming but now u can see the image of A06 temp....

1 Attachment

No Events found!