Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

L

August 26th, 2010 09:00

m11x AlienFX/LED Morph Issue

Hey,

I tried to search for an existing thread first but couldn't find anything, so sorry if this has already been asked.

Basically I have an m11x R2. I experience a problem when I set any of the LED's to Morph. The LED's will 'morph' from the first colour to the second colour, however once they reach the second colour the LED's will switch straight back to the first colour instead of 'morphing' back to the second colour. e.g. Colour 1 is red, colour 2 is blue. The LED's will start at red then change to the next colour, then the next colour, etc. until they reach blue. Once they reach blue they go straight back to red and start the sequence again. They don't change colour in the opposite sequence to 'morph' their way back to red.

It has been like this since I first got my m11x.

i7, 8GB, Win7Pro64bit
BIOS: A03
AlienFX Command Centre: 2.5.54.0

Thanks

15 Posts

August 26th, 2010 11:00

That's not a problem with the FX feature. If you want it to look "correct", you have to manually make it morph back to the original color again.

August 27th, 2010 02:00

That's not a problem with the FX feature. If you want it to look "correct", you have to manually make it morph back to the original color again.

Really? I wonder why they wouldn't just make that the standard behaviour.

Thanks

27 Posts

August 27th, 2010 02:00

because they gave us the option to play with the FX without it defaulting to a predetermined lighting mode. It's called "user friendly" dude.

No Events found!