Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 18th, 2011 16:00

posts being deleted

I guess this is not the place for freedom of speech.  The last 2 posts I have made were deleted for some reason.  The moderator or Dell employee did not even have the honesty or sincerity to send me a message.  A simple explanation would have helped.  I guess towing the company line is more important than the truth. Something I can provide reams of that I have been treated poorly by Dell staff as well as the order dept.  All I wanted to do was buy an Alienware Computer.  I have had almost 4 months of broken promises and now when I try to relay that story to the Alienware community I am treated with backdoor conspiracy to attempt to keep the faith of the members.

I won’t be back this is not a fair forum for facts.  But another way for Dell to manipulate itself to the world.  Unacceptable in this day and age.  Well now I will move to a different channel.  I asked for help instead I was slapped in the face by the very people who if even mildly motivated may have even been able to assist me.

A very sad day.

May 18th, 2011 17:00

Agree, unacceptable like all procedures in Dell & Alienware.  

4 Operator

• 

9.4K Posts

May 19th, 2011 04:00

Oldpraetor,

Thank you for your Private Message.  I've responded to you regarding your posts.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!