Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 9th, 2016 02:00

When will AW-Command-Center 4.5 around the corner?

Dear Dell Staff.

AW Command Center is currently available in it's 4.0 branch. this branch is not officially compatible to Windows 10. Will there be an effort to upgrade the aw-command cneter and some drivers eventually later this year to give some ease back to your customers?

If you are not sure what I am talking about, try to download the AW-Command cneter from your download Center and try to install it as a normal user would do. This is of cause just a compatibility-check. And If you extract the software you'll find a way to get AW-Command-Center to work. But to download the package and just hit install will be much more convenient.

Are there any plans to upgrade your software and drivers to Windows 10 for the alienware Area 51 rev 2 in the future?

19 Posts

April 9th, 2016 18:00

My fx lights wont turn off sometimes until I restart the system. Does this happen to you?

14 Posts

April 10th, 2016 04:00

I have not noticed this but instead I sometimes I can't use the Keyboard on Windows 10 Login until I use the mouse to reboot. May be it is an usb-hub issue What device do you use with your Keyboard?

No Events found!