Start a Conversation

Unsolved

FY

2 Posts

January 23rd, 2021 05:00

17 R5, low FPS, 96°

To whom may be concerned. This is Yang, I bought an Alienware 17 R5 3 years ago and it took me over 4000 bucks. For my experience, it doesn't worth that price and also gave me the worst experience through it.

First of all, the specification is I9-8950Hk with Nvidia GTX1080, it should be a performance one, but when I play the FPS Game such as "Call of duty", the fps just around 10-30. The temperature goes really high after 5 mins of just turning on the laptop. The temperature of the laptop goes up to 96°. The laminate of my desk got a burn mark from it. 
Secondly, I send this laptop back to Dell service three times, it took a month at least  every time . However, when I got it back, the problem hasn't been resolved. 

I spent this much money to buy this laptop for my study, working and for my leisure. So for sure, I expect it performs like a beast. 

• 

25.7K Posts

January 23rd, 2021 23:00

We tried reaching you on a private message asking for the Laptop Service Tag number to ascertain the warranty but did not receive a response. Please feel free to reply to the private message whenever you are available.

No Events found!