Start a Conversation

Unsolved

AI

6 Posts

May 15th, 2020 23:00

Area-51m R2?!

Hey Alienware/Dell. The Area 51M is absolutely the LAST purchase you will ever get from me. What an absolute garbage pile of sales tactics. I bought it 4 months ago and had to return it 3 TIMES to even get a model that worked. Then finally I got a computer that worked but it has been thermal throttled to oblivion by Dell on purpose. 76 DEGREE THERMAL LIMIT! Your forums are filled with angry customers asking for some fixes specifically related to this. For half of a year we have heard nothing on it and then instead of fixing it and actually offering us the ability to upgrade our systems, you seriously just drop another version? Wow dude I am beyond done with y’all. I would’ve even been ok with the option of being able to upgrade my motherboard eventually to get that vapor cooling chamber. I’m just beyond mad at this. I promise you, I won’t forget this one
I have a 5 year warranty and I already have sent my laptop in to get a new heat sink and fans because of thermal throttling while playing Assassins Creed Syndicate.... a 5 year old game.  EVERY SINGLE TIME THIS THING THROTTLES, I WILL WASTE MORE OF YOUR MONEY TO FIX IT.  This is utter garbage.

No Responses!
No Events found!