Start a Conversation

Unsolved

A

3 Posts

April 21st, 2019 05:00

Area-51m, has stopped working

I am very dissatisfied with the Dell Area-51m. My Area-51m of 4k after 10 days of used stopped working. I was playing when suddenly I see a smoke exiting the air outlet in front of the screen, and soon after the Area-51m turned off and no more. How can a laptop in that value happen this? To help it happened on a Saturday. And cannot stand any of Dell. Very disappointing.

3 Apprentice

• 

4.4K Posts

April 22nd, 2019 11:00

Hi @AlanFagner

We are very sorry for this, if you still need assistance please send me a private message with the Service Tag so I can review your case.

April 23rd, 2019 00:00

I am very insatifeito with the support of dell, because I am with my area 51m to only 10 days and already burning, I am traveling outside of my country, I have the support plan pressed, even so dell tells me that prexiso to return to my country to have support or transfer my guarantee, I can not transfer my guarantee because I will not live in the country I am, this is a shame

3 Apprentice

• 

4.4K Posts

April 23rd, 2019 11:00

Everything depends on the type of warranty you have. I see that you sent me a PM, let me review your account and I will reply to it.

No Events found!