Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

MO

February 24th, 2018 17:00

Did not receive confirmation email

Hi! 

I ordered an alienware 13 r3 online and still haven't received my order confirmation after 4 days, I'm just wondering if anyone has any ideas for next steps? The largest problem is that when you try to contact dell they ask for your order number which I don't have as of yet, although I do have my internet refference number. Thanks for any help. By the way, I have also checked my junk mailbox and there was nothing there. \ Thanks a lot!

4 Posts

March 28th, 2018 05:00

Hi,
I have same problem like you. I ordered online one Alienware r4 17 and I didn' receive any confirmation. Can you tell me what's your status withvthe order?
Thank you

February 25th, 2021 05:00

my company bought laptop and registered on corporate email and now i can't receive confirmation email not my own mail and not corporate

7 Technologist

• 

6.1K Posts

February 25th, 2021 05:00

Log-in to your Dell Sales webpage, hover over your Dell Account icon in top right hand corner, and click on Order Status. This is user to user discussion forum, so this is all the help that we can provide. 

March 1st, 2021 06:00

i can't login to Dell Sales, it show error, my corporate email isn't in Dell database, i think. But i don't know why

No Events found!