Start a Conversation

Unsolved

M

5 Posts

July 12th, 2020 18:00

m17 R2, won't allow for the purchase on Canadian site

Hi all,

As stated in the title, Dell has an issue with their site refusing to allow for me to purchase said computer from their Canadian site.

Everything SEEMS to be going fine, I proceed to cart, the site directs me to a new page where it tells me to "Protect My Purchases" etc etc etc. HOWEVER, once I click to proceed to cart, is when the site decides to stop working. The most notable issue is that all of a sudden, Dell decides I am no longer shopping for Canada and that I must finish the purchase on its site for USA residents. not a big issue, I thought. I would be able to complete the purchase with USD rather than CAD if the site wished, however when filling out the form, suddenly I'm not able to ship to anywhere in Canada (thanks Dell). I was willing to pay import fees, except for the fact that there isn't even an option to ship to Canada, I'm not sure if this is the right forum section to post this issue on, however, I couldn't find any forum linked directly to site issues. If someone could help me with this that would be greatly appreciated.

Kindly,

Musixx.

5 Practitioner

• 

3.1K Posts

July 13th, 2020 02:00

I already did my personal info on the link you posted and it works! I think the issue was the site thought that it had to be shipped only in the US instead of Canada.

No Events found!