Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

Closed

G

2 Posts

February 9th, 2018 02:00

App Sync Pro Crashing after Android Oreo Update

I've recently purchased the pro version of App Sync app. It was working just fine when my phone (note 8) was running android nougat. Today that I updated to android oreo whenever I am trying to open the app it is only loading a white blank screen on it's start up and gradually crashes after few secs. Please help me fix it.

Update: I was unaware Dell isn't the developer of the App Sync app I am talking in the thread. But either way I've got it resolved what I did was uninstall the app >> restarted my phone >> reinstalled latest version of the app from app store and it's working just fine once again. Posting it so just in case anyone ever need it

82 Posts

February 9th, 2018 11:00

This is not the company which supports the particular app you are looking to get help with. What you are looking for is the following...

App Sync Pro - Android Apps on Google Play

This is Dell EMC, and our "AppSync" product supports world class data storage systems.

Sorry, but it is not an Android app. I do wish you the best of luck on your issue, however.

Aaron

May 18th, 2018 05:00

Previciouly when I tried, Same Happened With Me Too. Just Log Out Your Google account From Your device and after that Upgrade Android Oreo Again. And login Your Google account Again It will Work

1 Message

February 3rd, 2019 03:00

My android also broke down after this update. How to fix it? How to install a lower version of the android?

February 21st, 2019 03:00

I was unaware Dell isn't the developer of the App Sync app I am talking in the thread. But either way I've got it resolved what I did was uninstall the app >> restarted my phone >> reinstalled the latest version of the app from app store and it's working just fine once again. Posting it so just in case anyone ever needs it.

Thanks & Regards,

April 12th, 2019 05:00

The Oukitel U10 is powered by a 64-bit MediaTek MT6753 1.3GHz octa-core ... Aside from that a manual detailing basics of how to use the phone as .... Most apps installed nearly instantly though and the phone showed no .... Don't bother with the built-in "sound enhancements" under sound settings though,

2 Posts

December 31st, 2019 07:00

It may have been a terrible glimmer (update)?

did you get it fixed by refreshing the Android System Web view? Or on the other hand are their still issues. I would likewise recommend to refresh any applications that you have not just in light of the fact that the applications probably won't be refreshed to help your gadget.

June 30th, 2020 13:00

Yeah, the latest update is working like a charm. Glad it got updated

Regards,  

1 Message

April 14th, 2021 12:00

I have successfully downgraded from the oreo update, then it started working fine I guess this is not a right idea because we have to be up to date that solves many OS related issues, looking for the best alternative solution to overcome this problem.

1 Message

May 10th, 2022 23:00

You can simply downgrade, it will help you fix the issue.

No Events found!