Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 26th, 2010 11:00

Flare Support Matrix

I'm looking for the doc that lists supported host configurations for Flare 29 patch3 on a CX4-480. I've processed heat reports but I have 80 hosts to review of different os platforms - solaris, windows server, aix, linux, esx and am hoping to find the minimum supported levels of the os plats, powerpath sw, etc so I can minimize host upgrades prior to upgrading.

Thanks.

Jim

4.5K Posts

March 26th, 2010 12:00

Have you looked at the release notes for Navisphere and for FLARE?

Also, the most up-to-date information is from the E-Lab on PowerLink - use the Wizard to input your host configuration and E-Lab will provide a detailed support page.

glen

259 Posts

March 29th, 2010 05:00

thanks, I've got those - it sure is a lot of work to review all the host configs and I was hoping for an easier way.

time to dig in and review.

Jim

2.1K Posts

March 29th, 2010 07:00

I think the only "easier" way is to engage EMC Professional Services to review your entire environment and make recommendations. "Easier" isn't always cheaper though :-)

We are in a similar boat and have just had to jump in and start digging our way back out.

16 Posts

March 29th, 2010 08:00

well all that i can sugest is to write script to genrate and ducument the same..

or if you have a similar kind of systems and OS in the environment then go to elab navigator do for one and you can apply the same for the rest..

No Events found!