Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

January 14th, 2013 19:00

How to view the IOPS statistics for CX3 and CX4 ?

Hi,

Can anyone please assist me with how to get the value of IOPS statistics for both SPA and SPB for my EMC CX3 and CX4 ?

Because I need to know on which hour is the lowest so that I can perform FLARE code upgrade.

Thanks.

36 Posts

January 14th, 2013 21:00

You have to download the same and install it in the Clariion.

You have to purchase it. It’s not free L

Very Sincerely,

Rohan Raj

Ph: 9945444504

FreeLancer for EMC and Host products

EMC Logo

Everything is going to be alright.

1 Attachment

2 Intern

• 

20.4K Posts

do you have Navisphere Analyzer ?

2 Intern

• 

164 Posts

Is that part of Navisphere or I can download that from this forum ?

2 Intern

• 

164 Posts

January 14th, 2013 20:00

Can I find and download the Navi/Unisphere Analyzer plugin from the powerlink ?

and then installed in my laptop ?

2 Intern

• 

20.4K Posts

January 14th, 2013 20:00

it's a software package that you purchase . If you don't have it there is an encrypted naz file that is collected in the background and if you need to look at performance you can ask support to help you interpret the results.

4.5K Posts

January 15th, 2013 07:00

If you have access to PowerLink, do a search for Support Solution emc218359 - this article lists all the different articles about Navisphere Analyzer, how to use and what it will provide. The HELP function within Navisphere will also provide a very detailed explanation of Analyzer and what all the different things you can do with it.

glen

1.4K Posts

January 15th, 2013 07:00

glen wrote:

If you have access to PowerLink, do a search for Support Solution emc218359 - this article lists all the different articles about Navisphere Analyzer, how to use and what it will provide. The HELP function within Navisphere will also provide a very detailed explanation of Analyzer and what all the different things you can do with it.

glen

I was literally waiting for you to update that KB Number!

Anyhow, as Glen mentioned do refer to KB Article emc218359 which contains all the CLARiiON Performance related KB Articles hotlinks as well a certain useful documents and links!

No Events found!