Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 8th, 2007 11:00

Trending reports or graphs for Clariion arrays

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone out there knows of or has any kind of trending tool for the Clariion arrays. Something that would show total storage capacity and available storage capacity. I am looking for something that I can show growth etc and something that I can print out or send to management as a quick look see for them to see where we are at storage wise.
I looked around Storage Scope but wasn't thrilled with the outputs of those reports. Also they are rather hard to decipher as well.
Thanks in advance, mack

76 Posts

March 8th, 2007 11:00

FLARE releases 3.22 and 3.24 have some reporting functions. You can see what physical disks belong to which raid groups, what LUNS are allocated to which storage groups, how much capacity there is....many other reports as well.

March 8th, 2007 13:00

maybe VisualSRM can help you out. for what i hear it can do pretty impressive reports tho i'm not too familiar with it myself

21 Posts

March 8th, 2007 13:00

Unfortunately, I have a bunch of CX600 arrays and they are running FLARE 19.

410 Posts

March 8th, 2007 18:00

if you cant buy VisualSRM, you will need to put some scripting guys to work and create a custom tool using navicli output :)

76 Posts

March 9th, 2007 07:00

I remember reading about ReportCLARiiON and CAP2 on another thread in this forum, unfortunately no one was able to give a specific location to aquire, except from asking your CE. Maybe worth checking out if you have a support contract.

I've never used either, but from what I read they seemed like helpful tools.
No Events found!