Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 27th, 2017 10:00

Celerra NS20 support

Good Morning ,

Is there anyone here or can anyone recommend someone that would be willing to help with a Celerra NS20 for a reasonable fee? The unit is in a home rack and being used for non-commercial purposes. It was given to me by a company that upgraded and I was going to use it for personal storage and educational purposes. I'm a Computer Systems Engineer and was recently promoted to Network Administrator and I'd like to use it for self-teaching purposes. I made a few mistakes and changed an IP address of the back-end and then tried to reinstall the CS OS after loosing connection to the storage. After spending a long time troubleshooting and researching, I have a pretty good handle of the device now but the lack of documentation is making it difficult for me to get it back up and running. EMC wants around $4k and that's out of my price range for what it is. I'm willing to pay a reasonable fee for either remote support or if someone could walk me through the issue.

Thanks,

Jason

8.6K Posts

November 28th, 2017 08:00

it may help to tell where you are located

11 Posts

November 28th, 2017 10:00

Southern New Hampshire.

8.6K Posts

November 30th, 2017 05:00

too far away from Germany but maybe on of our support guys wants to visit NH in the wintertime :-)

8 Posts

January 27th, 2018 10:00

I am managing an NS20 since 2009.  It 's Still working well.

Can I help you ?

No Events found!