Start a Conversation

Unsolved

NK

3 Posts

April 22nd, 2020 07:00

Missing Cursor DELL Chromebook 11 3189

@DELL-Cares I'm having an issue on my Chromebook 11 with the cursor going away and requiring a reboot.  I see references to a solution, but no actual solution on the boards.  This system is still under warranty.  Per your request, I'm creating a new post.

186 Posts

April 27th, 2020 20:00

1. The mouse cursor disappeared due to system problems. Restart the computer to solve this situation.
2. There is a problem with the USB socket connected to the mouse, which causes the mouse to transmit without data and cannot see the mouse cursor. Try another USB interface.
3. Problems with the mouse's plug, connection, or the mouse itself will cause the mouse cursor not to be seen on the computer. In this case, just change the mouse.
Your computer is still under warranty, get it directly to the store you purchased, and let a professional help you

3 Posts

April 29th, 2020 09:00

Thanks for the reply xiaomei.  The only solution (which is unacceptable) is to periodically reboot the system because I am using the integrated touchpad (no mouse).  There is no reason for the cursor to go away and cease to function.

1 Message

May 3rd, 2020 13:00

I am having the same problem and it is really annoying to restart my Chromebook every time.

No Events found!