Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

June 18th, 2013 09:00

Ask the Expert: All about Cisco Live US 2013 in Orlando

YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED ON THESE ATE EVENTS...

Ask the Expert: Business Continuity; disaster recovery vs. data availability

Ask the Expert: Networker Server Best Practices

https://community.emc.com/message/742074#742074

Welcome to an Ask the Exert event with a difference. I will be attending Cisco Live in Orlando next week in support of EMC. I will be mainly focusing on EMC Elect activities. However with a background in Infrastructure Connectivity support I will be keenly watching and discussing with people Cisco's technology as well as discussing its fit in the EMC and VCE scenario's .

This discussion will be open on Sunday the 23rd June and will run until 27th June. You can ask me your questions during that time while I am in attendance at Cisco Live US.

This is an opportunity for you to ask me questions you have surrounding Cisco Live. I may not know the answer, but I can track down someone who does and I will invite them to join the ECN and respond on this thread. Take advantage of the fact that I will be there in person. I will have access to Cisco Experts, being CCIE's, and CLN members. I will be also keeping company with EMC Elect members who are attending, and will be present for keynotes and some sessions.

So if you have a question about specific announcements from Cisco Live or maybe want to clarify something from Cisco, ask me a question, while I am there and I will find an answer for you.I look forward to a fun and interactive event.

Your Host:

46.png?a=9657

Mark Browne is a Senior Program Manager for EMC, working as a Community Manager with the EMC Support Forums. He advocates on behalf of the ECN Support Community. He is the Senior Program Manager for the  EMC Ask the Expert Program as well as a senior Project lead for the EMC Elect program. You can also find him on twitter as @DathBrun and his blog can be found on baysidechronicle.com

666 Posts

June 24th, 2013 05:00

Good morning from the Orange County Convention Centre in Orlando Florida. I have arrived safe and sound (although delayed by a day ).

I am currently sitting in the Cisco Live Social Media hub after just picking up my badge.

So I invite you to check out our Cisco Live vPass to keep up to date with what EMC will be presenting here as well as Cisco's web page for Cisco Live 2013 Orlando..

After you've done that, feel free to ask me your questions relating to the event. I may not have the answer myself but I'm sure I can find someone who does I will of course share thier answer and will also encourage attendees to register on the ECN and join this conversation.

I hope to attend most of the keynotes and make some of the breakout sessions. I am also invited to some exclusive deep dive talks from Cisco Product Marketing as an EMC Elect member. I will share what I learn there where possible and permitted. But if you are an EMC Elect member, you'll see the content on the EMC Elect private space as it becomes available.

In any event I look forward to your questions and will do everything I can to make sure they get answered.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

No Events found!