Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 18th, 2015 15:00

About Dell Order Verification department.

I booked a Alienware17 laptop online on 15th July with a international credit card. After I found I could not use an international credit card, I called them last day to change my payment methods to a local debit card. After my money was already taken, I received an e-mail saying like 

Dear ,
Thank you for choosing Dell! We recently attempted to contact you because we are having difficulties processing your order due to verification.

Please contact Dell at 1-800 571 3355 Ext XXXXXXX to provide additional information so we can complete your order.
Please note that failure to contact us within 1 business day may result in cancellation of your order. To expedite the handling of your call, please have your order number(s) (see below) when calling. We apologize for any inconvenience this additional security step may cause. Dell is committed to providing a safe and secure shopping experience for our customers. 

After I received this email, I called them like a thousand times and leave messages, but with nobody replying. Just half an hour ago, I received another email telling me to call another ext number but still nobody answer the phone. I really wonder what exactly happened, and I don't want my order to be cancelled cause I really need to use that laptop. Thx.

9.4K Posts

July 20th, 2015 07:00

Hi Rappershay,

Thanks for posting on the Forum.

International credit cards are not accepted for online payment in the US. The order will be cancelled.
You can call into sales to place an order, tell the sales representative that you want to use an international credit card, and they may need to conference in the credit card order processing department.  Once verified, the order will go through.

Please see here for additional information.

Contact Customer Support

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!