Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 1st, 2013 02:00

Alienware M14X R2 really let me down, How can i return it?

Two months ago, i purchased a M14xR2.  i spent $1400 dollars on it. the computer had tons of problems. in this two month, i repaired it four times. They changed mother board, screen, and microphone. In this two month, i  contracted the customer serves many many times. last time i contract costumer serves for microphone problem, the agent promised me that dell would exchange a new computer for me. then, i received a container box and sent my computer back. Yesterday, i received my computer, but i found that they just replaced the hard drive, and screen again. In addition, the microphone isn't fixed and the screen start flash again. i wanna end this kind of nightmare. I wanna return it and get my money back.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 1st, 2013 10:00

Hi Haohao,

Thanks you for contacting us and bringing your concerns to our attention. Please allow me to apologize for any difficulties you may have encountered in attempting to resolve your concerns.  Dell strives to provide an efficient, first-time resolution for every concern.  While I realize that only our future interactions can restore your confidence in us completely, I want to assure you that Dell always aims to provide customers with a satisfying and enjoyable purchase experience.

Please contact the Alienware Team via email at this address = AWCC-Resolution_experts@Dell.com

Please provide the following information to them =
Customer Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone number:
Alienware Service Tag Number:
Reason/Issues: 

I trust this information is helpful. Please let me know if you need any additional assistance, I can forward your information to a customer service representative supporting your area.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!