Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

VT

August 29th, 2013 19:00

Alienware M14x R2 was not fixed

I bought a new alienware m14x r2 about a month ago, and it came with a scratched screen and software problems.  After sending it to dell to have it fixed, it came back with a new, better screen (still not flawless), but had been scratched in other places while away.  The laptop also still had software issues which I had said may be an issue (I did not know if the issue still existed at the time of sending it, but since I got my laptop back it has been a frequent issue).  The worst part about these issues is that none of them were caused by me; the software problems were there from the day I received the laptop, and the laptop was scratched while I was away.  I also have reason to believe that the reason the screen gets scratched in the first place is because the design of the laptop causes scratches every time it is closed.  In order to avoid this I am forced to put the laptop cover that was sent with the laptop over the screen before I close the laptop.  This laptop has only caused problems.  For these reasons, I would like to be reimbursed.

No Responses!
No Events found!