Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 4th, 2013 07:00

Alienware M17xR3 problems

Hi i have alienware r3 laptop. In present moment it's again in service due to burned motherboard. It not first time. Before i had the same and they change GPU and motherboard. Also i had problems with charger and with GPU cooler. I asked to change to new computer but answer from official  warranty center was no. What i should do now ?

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

November 4th, 2013 10:00

alex500lv,

Let Dell repair the system and send it back to you.  If anything else goes wrong, I think you might be in a better position to request a system exchange based on the problems this current system has given you.

Zb1

4 Posts

November 5th, 2013 00:00

Ok. But why i should wait for repairing 1 month? When i asked official service center about this, woman answered me that they don't have spare parts and they ordered from dell's from somewhere. But ok by DHL or TNT or another mail service packages coming in few days, ot months. But for me i know only one. No more devices from Dell. And how many times it's should be repaired? Right now i have 4th time problem with their system. And why they can't send new computer? And one more with 1.5 year of ownership it's was 4 month in service. You think that is normal?

3 Apprentice

• 

8.8K Posts

November 5th, 2013 11:00

alex500lv,

Actually no, I don't think this is normal, (but I don't work for Dell), I am going to refer you to our Customer Care Liaison and you can discuss this with her one  on one and hopefully come to a satisfactory resolution.

Click on  Lorna's name here:   DELL-Lorna M.,   then click on Send A Private Message.

In your message include the following.

Email Address:  
    Shipping Address:
    Phone Number:
    Dell order number or service tag number:
    Your country
    Country where system was bought
    Issues, (you can just paste what you wrote above).

Please give her at least 3 business days  to get back to you.

Zb1

No Events found!