Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

1 Rookie

• 

20 Posts

May 7th, 2020 09:00

Another case of stuck on processing

, went against my judgement buying anything Dell, service is ridiculously pathetic. They don't want to sell anything apparently, strange. Any help would be appreciated, hate being forced to phone, haven't heard of email?

1 Rookie

• 

20 Posts

May 8th, 2020 00:00

Apparently the pricing given to me has been sent for approval. Wondered why Dell jacked up the price to over £500. My discount gave me 15% off the normal price to £382. Guess they do not want to sell at that price.

1 Rookie

• 

189 Posts

May 8th, 2020 12:00

I'm sorry to hear about the price change. The price keeps changing on a daily bases depending on the availability, deals, discounts and inventory. Unfortunately, we will be unable to do much on this.

I can help in tracking your new order till its delivery. Do share the order number for us to do so.

Regards,

Pamyaphi

1 Rookie

• 

20 Posts

I have an order receipt number, order yet to be assigned. Been like that for days, If they are not going to do it, then just cancel it.

1 Rookie

• 

20 Posts

Anyone experience this? A monitor I ordered came with my student discount, but dell are not honoring the price. The order simply will not get assigned. Spoke three times on sales chat and it does not exist apparently and they offer to put another order through. However, Dell have jacked up the price, immoral to say the least and now expect me to pay over £500.

1 Rookie

• 

189 Posts

May 8th, 2020 13:00

We can only cancel the order number. This is an IRN and need not cancel as the order has not processed. I request you to delete the IRN from the post due to the security of your personal information.

Regards,

Pamyaphi

1 Rookie

• 

20 Posts

May 8th, 2020 14:00

No edit function

1 Rookie

• 

189 Posts

May 8th, 2020 17:00

We've checked this Internet reference number and is unable to pull up an order number. If you've not received an email in 48 hours from the time the order was placed it means that the order did not process. You'll need to speak to our sales team to replace the order.

1 Rookie

• 

189 Posts

May 8th, 2020 17:00

Please delete only the message that contains the Internet Reference Number in public.

1 Rookie

• 

20 Posts

May 8th, 2020 19:00

A) Have no delete option

B) Sales wanting to charge me new price of over £500.

1 Rookie

• 

20 Posts

May 11th, 2020 14:00

Am I incredibly lucky or is my UPS tracking a load of rubbish? I'm in the UK and shipping within the UK, thought it all shipped from China.

No Events found!