Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

March 24th, 2014 11:00

As best I can tell Dell does not want to hear complaints

After searching the internet and this forum it appears to me Dell doesn't want to hear about, respond to, or resolve complaints about faulty equipment or bad customer service. I have a little over a 1year old XPS8500 that has been nothing but a pain in my neck since I bought it (numerous calls to tech support) and now I'm still waiting for parts to hopefully resolve the latest problem (USB problems) that were supposed to be shipped Friday and still haven't left Dell's warehouses (due to "technical issues").

While my latest problem may eventually be resolved, I can tell whoever will listen that the replacement systems for my current 3 old Windows XP PCs won't be Dells.

1 Rookie

• 

70 Posts

March 25th, 2014 16:00

Well things went from bad to worse. Motherboard finally arrived, swapped it out... and it doesn't work. Won't recognize the hard drive, won't boot. Swap the old motherboard back in and "voila" computer boots again.

I guess I now know the technical reason I never received the parts when I was supposed to...they don't have any that work!!

I guess it's Acer or HP for  new PCs to replace my old "war horse" Windows XP machines!

No Events found!