Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

May 14th, 2015 11:00

Bad customer support

I agree with your comment. The last several years I have had very poor service with Dell and plan to discontinue my service with Dell. The technical support team is the worse support team I have ever had to deal with. I would love to have a contact number to a Dell team person within the United States. My payment is sent to a Dell company in the United States. I am over whelmed with the attitudes and short tempered individuals from India. I am so tired of being told that if I have a concern or complaint for me to contact Canon. My purchase was not through Canon, but through Dell. I plan on paying off my debt with Dell and not use their service any longer. It is sad that it has come to this point, since I have been a costumer with Dell for 15 years. I truly believe that the loyalty for being a costumer is not Dell to the costumer but it is believed the the costumer is to be loyal to Dell at any cost of discontentment.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

May 14th, 2015 15:00

Hi pammifaith, 

Thank you for posting your comments on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. We appreciate any one who will take the time to share their customer journey. Customer feedback remains an important tool in evaluating our products and services.

To take advantage of the growing pool of technical expertise and resources outside of the United States, Dell has expanded its call center operations into different parts of the world (India, Malaysia, Philippines, Costa Rica).  I am truly sorry if you encountered a language barrier while working with any of our internationally partnered technicians. We realize that verbal communication is the cornerstone of quality telephone support, and we strive to offer every customer the most effective assistance available.

If you need assistance, please contact us @DellCares via Twitter, on Facebook, or Tech Chat for real time troubleshooting that's fast, easy, and hassle free. Chat is an on line, real time way to contact a Dell technician for troubleshooting and issue resolution. Chat is available 7 days a week from 8 am – 12 midnight CST Monday through Friday and from 11 am to 8 pm on Weekends and provides support for hardware and software covered by your current warranty. 

If  you still need assistance, please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

As always, we appreciate you as our Customer. Thank you for choosing Dell.

No Events found!